Thursday 18 August 2011

DVF For Home



Earlier this year, DVF's (Diane Von Furstenburg) 'At Home' range became available in Selfridges here in London. Check out these cool pieces which focus on tableware and bedding for now.


In terms of fashion, Diane's use of colour and pattern has always caught my eye. I'm very glad to see she's turned her hand to the interior market!






Bedding for the brave! I think leopard print in the bedroom is risky territory, but this pattern could look cool in small doses... I would probably use it as a sheet under a plain white duvet so you could see flickers of it when the bed was unmade. I think it would look amazing used to cover a lamp shade too (but not in the same room)!


This design is a lot more subtle and really beautiful. I could deal with this is my bedroom... I love the pattern and the colours are fresh and calming. I think it would work well used with stronger accent colours in the room to really set it off. I can't wait to see what Diane comes up with next...


All images via DVF 

No comments:

Post a Comment