Monday 18 July 2011

My First Post

My first post. How exciting. My name is Alana and I'm an Australian who's been living in London, UK for the past six years, working in media PR. Throughout this time I've been developing my love of interiors and all things related. This blog will be my creative outlet - when my day job just doesn't cut it (I like to think I'm really an interior stylist at heart).

Here I will share my ideas for a creative life and home. I'll post my DIY projects revamping vintage furniture (from a lick of paint, upholstering and even decoupage), share my ideas for home decoration on a budget, journal beautiful things that inspire me and use this blog to record the creative journey I've embarked upon.

I hope you might find my blog to be colourful, inspiring and encouraging, or at the very least, a bit of fun. Thanks for stopping by. Alana x

No comments:

Post a Comment