Thursday 27 October 2011

Oh Shutters, How I Love You




Firstly, apologies to my faithful readers (and dear blog) for the neglect of late... it's been too long between posts. I have some big things going on right now so my attention has been stretched to say the least... But!- I am back, and I've brought a little bit of sun on this grey evening in London...


I love shutters. White ones especially. They're so simple, neat and let so much light in (exactly what we need in London).  They're also perfect here for keeping the prying eyes of pavement passers-by at bay, while still being able to give you a view of the outside world.  


When we moved into our new house last year, I was completely set on getting them. I just couldn't imagine dowdy, dark curtains. Results above! Ours split across the middle (cafe style) so we can open the top fully if we're in the mood.


Whoever invented shutters... I salute you. They're awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment